Center Panel

Monday, May 30, 2022

Altenew Academy: Color Your Day

 

                    
  I loved making this card from the Color Your Day  classes. 
I got to use one of my favorite stamp sets "Peony Bouquet"as well as 
practice a technique I often struggle with, which is placement when stamping
multiple images.

     







        I used my Misti for help in
              stamping the images using the Altenew 
            "Shades of Purple" Crisp Dye Ink Cube set


Next I used gold paper to cut the Altenew THANKS die

 and two rectangle dies to cut a border the the THANKS 

                              die cut and mounted them to the card front                                 



I mounted the card front to an  Altenew

double sided sticky sheet to mount it to

the card front.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out great! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete