Center Panel

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Altenew Academy Beyond Basic Backgrounds

 




I had to make two 
versions of this card because I had such a struggle getting it right!

The instructor used a ruler that I didn't have access to for creating a grid 
so I had to create my own.

I designed the grid lines using Cricut Design Space
and then poked holes at each join mark using a
"pokey tool"


There were several failed attempts before I got the patterning correct.

                                                                               
   I used one of the small squares from the Altenew 
Halftone Squares stamp set for the design.

The larger card was embellished using the Altenew Halftone Happy 
stamp set and cut using the Altenew HAPPY die.

                                                                       
                                                                               
                                                                And for the smaller card
                                                                   I used the Altenew
                                                                     Fancy Hugs Die

1 comment:

  1. It is really hard to get them all aligned and stamped perfectly! Thank you for sharing your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete