Center Panel

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Altenew Academy: Creative Watercolor Media


 I chose, once again, to use a repeat stamp design so that I can solidify the 

progress I made learning to make my previous card. 

I have to say I LOVE how it turned out!




It took a few tries to get it the way I wanted it, but finally got there!

The first thing I did was to clear emboss the outline stamping of the flower.
If you look closely you can just make out the outlined shapes.


Then I stamped a variety of the Altenew Crisp Dye Inks onto a pallette
and, adding water, used them to color the flowers.


It took a couple tries until I got the look I was trying for



But at last success was achieved



I trimmed and matted it onto a purple layer
and added the sentiment.
This is definately a technique I will use again.

1 comment:

  1. This looks beautiful! Love the organic feel. Thank you for linking your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete