Center Panel

Friday, April 29, 2022

ALTENEW ACADEMY LEVEL TWO "BEAUTIFUL DETAILS"

  All of the classes in this section were so lovely and the techniques used were inspiring. Having to choose just one was difficult but my choice was made by having only a limited number of stamps to choose from.









The technique I used was Alcohol Ink Coloring. I used only the outline stamp from the large flower in the Lush Garden stamp set and stamped it using Memento Paris Dusk ink.

                                                        

                       After coloring the first flower using Copic Alcohol ink NOS. V01, V04, V15, V17, and    V20 ,I masked that off and stamped a second flower. 


The second flower was colored using Copic Alcohol ink markers B23, B29, and B32




After coloring both flowers I masked them and stamped the leaves which were then colored using Copic Alcohol Ink Markers G07, G28, G21, and YG11


                                               

The flower centers were colored using Copic Alcohol ink nos. Y06 and Y35

The flower layer was adhered to a solid green card stock layer and then both were adhered to an A2 white card base.



My original intent was to have the fold to the left but, after turning it around I liked the top fold orientation better.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back soon again.

      Delete
  2. Big fan of this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, MaryLou! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete