Center Panel

Monday, March 14, 2022

ALTENEW IRRESISTIBLE INKING TECHNIQUES

      I took inspiration from Lesson 4, 

"Brayers and Inkpads". 



The Green bottom layer was made with a brayer.

I used a small brayer and Altenew Forest Glade 

Crisp Dye Ink to color the bottom layer and inked

the sides using that ink cube also.


I next used Coral Berry to "scrubble" the pink layer

and also to ink the sides.



Next, using the brush flower and leaf from
the Embroidered Blooms stamp set, I used 
Jet Black StayOn ink so that I could 
watercolor without smearing the outline.
As you can see I didn't quite 
match the flower to the stem. 



I made up for that mistake by using the ink
cubes as water colors and painted 
in the connection.
I used frayed leaf to color the stem and leaf
and Coral Berry for the flower.

After stamping the sentiment
all layers were adhered
to a slim line white card base.

Despite having injured my back
shoveling snow I truly enjoyed
working on this card.
instead of cleaning my craftroom
as I had planned ! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment