Center Panel

Monday, March 7, 2022

Altenew "FOR THE GUYS" Geometrics





 I have been anxiously awaiting this class so that I could

 finally use my new Altenew Halftone Squares stamp set.

It took me a little bit to get the hang of patterning but I took

inspiration  from the examples in the stamp pack.



After stamping the pattern using a variety of Ranger mini cube inks

 I cut the design into a 5"x 2 1/8" strip 

and then cut that into three pieces.

Two were used on the card front and the leftover piece was

placed on the inside , both as decoration and to support the card front


As shown in the demonstration video I temporarily 
placed the pieces on the card front so I could determine 
how to place the sentiment


I then placed pencil markings so that I 
could remove the design pieces and stamp
without fear of misplacement.
The sentiment is from the Altenew Brushed Lettering
stamp set.


As you can see I am continuing to use the
ink splattering. In this case it was used to
cover up some random spots that appeared
from the sentiment stamping.


After heat embossing the sentiment using black
embossing powder I adhered the design pieces 
using strips of foam tape.


Thanks for visiting this blog and I would so appreciate
your comments and suggestions




2 comments:

  1. I love this ! Thank you for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fantastic job! I can see why you were eagerly waiting for this class :)

    ReplyDelete