Center Panel

Monday, July 20, 2020

UPDATE ON THE COPIC PEN COLOR ISSUE (and honorable mention of the products and companies I support)

     As I noted in my last post, I have almost all of the Copic Ciao colors but still don't have some of the colors that Alyce Keegan(of KITAND CLOWDER) uses. So I did a little research and found that the Copic Sketch has many more colors than the Copic Ciao. While I would love to have every single color of Copics I have sadly had to come to the conclusion that I am not such an artist that I "NEED" to spend so much money on alcohol ink pens when I have so many other craft commitments.

     My first love is anything having to do with CRICUT ! I not only love using my CRICUT but also love teaching newbies to use theirs. I used to teach at Joann's and Michaels but found their systems awkward due to poor internet connection. I then began teaching in a consignment store but they had to close due to illness. And now, of course, the pandemic interferes.




    Watercoloring with ARTIMPRESSIONS is another addiction which is so rewarding, but also expensive as I feel I NEED every stamp they make! 



Oh, I forgot to mention my love of HEARTFELT CREATIONS  flower shaping tools!




    Over all, though, my PASSION is CARDMAKING ! All of the other ventures are in support of the card making.



No comments:

Post a Comment