Center Panel

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Me and My Copic Pens

    I am so excited!!! I follow Kit and Clowder coloring classes and have purchased almost every color of Spectrum Noir pens. I like these pens and have always gotten satisfactory results with them. BUT...... When I am watching the tutorial for the classes I cannot keep in mind which of my colors coresponds to the color that Alyce Keegan is using so I get distracted and mess up. 
    So I decided to beging replacing my Spectrum Noir pens with Copics whenever Michaels had a sale on them. But, of course, now with the quarantine I have not felt comfortable shopping in stores unless absolutely necessary. Then I came into a minor windfall and ordered a 72 piece set B of the Copic ciao markers. 
    They were delivered quickly and BOY WAS I EXCITED! But my excitement didn't last long because I still was missing some important colors. Well, I figured that, with the exception of a few colors missing from the A set, If I ordered the 36 piece set E I would have everything I needed. It appears though, that Alyce has some colors that are not listed for any of the sets. OH MY! 
     Any way, I'm still so FREAKING excited to have as many of the colors as I have and wanted to show you my latest effort using only Copic pens!


No comments:

Post a Comment