Center Panel

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

OMG The BEST Craft Organizing Tool EVER

Before I tell you about the BEST Craft Organizing Tool EVER I want to give a shoutout to Slayernite Crafts for her post on AIRTABLE. I did download and start using it before I learned about the one which inspired this post.

The name of the BEST Craft Organizing Tool EVER is COLORMYLIFE and I learned of it through Justine Hovey on YOUTUBE. The app is downloaded to your smartphone and can catalog all of your stamps, dies, inks, cardstock, etc. Many popular items are already in the app and are easily loaded into your database. Justine's Youtube made it very easy to navigate the app so I highly recommend watching it.

Please don't take this as a bash against AIRTABLE because that program is actually meant for a different kind of use, but Slayernite Crafts had adapted it for her own purpose.

I won't go on and on, but strongly suggest, if you want an elegant way to catalog your supplies and find what you need quickly COLORMYLIFE is definitely worth looking into. Also, since you will have it on your phone you can quickly determine if you already have items that catch your eye while shopping. I know I have unneeded multiples of a few items.

I would love feedback if you try the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment