Center Panel

Thursday, May 21, 2020

HOW COLORMYLIFE ORGANIZING APP HELPED ME SOLVE A NAGGING PROBLEM

    Several months ago I came across a small rectangular label die that did not appear to go with any of my sets. I took it to my craft group to see if I had accidentally taken it from one of them, but no-one claimed it. So I took it back home and, frankly, forgot about it.
   
     Tonight, while I was continuing to organize my craft supplies in my newly acquired organizing app, COLORMYLIFE, I realized that the die did not match any of my sets. It is a Spellbinders die and had a number stamped on it.

I took a chance and googled it and, lo and behold, it turns out the die belongs to a hot foil set that I own. I was so happy to be able to return it to its rightful place and was also reminded that I need to catalog those dies also.

I cannot stress enough how much I love the COLORMYLIFE APP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment