Center Panel

Friday, May 1, 2020

A FUNNY CRAFTING STORY

I was pleased to participate in a card-making event for children in foster care. Below is a photo of the cards I made for girls.
I also made some boys cards and cards for medical workers. When I was done and mailed them off I began cleaning my craft area. When I had finished cleaning and organizing everything I realized that I had not seen the flower die set I used for the cards on the bottom row. I have spent weeks searching and finally had to believe that it had somehow been thrown away. I have been in mourning ever since and trying to accept that with equanimity.
Today I was working in Cricut Design Space and trying to figure out how to share my work. I watched several YouTubes showing how to do that but when it came time to hit the share button I could not locate the link. Cricut kept saying it was saved to the clipboard. Well, I have been searching for days for the dang clipboard to no avail. And then the magic happened and I was successful. 
YIPPEE !!!
So I went back into Design Space to find some other designs I wanted to share and kept seeing an item that I wasn't sure why I had it. It was a line drawing of a flower spray. Lo and behold when I finally fully opened the design it was the flower set that I had been searching for. It was never a physical die. 
I have been laughing for an hour.🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment