Center Panel

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I'm So Grateful for Patient People

I had a Cricut class last night and, as usual, the internet was difficult to connect with and would not stay connected. When people are trying to learn something new they don't need the hassle of fighting with something, that in most cases, runs smoothly in the background. But these ladies were real troopers who supported each other and me. (I get easily flustered and truly appreciated their patience with me as well as with the problems caused by the internet.)
The most embarrassing part is that three of my five students were teachers themselves.
However, everyone was able to accomplish making an item and all maintained great attitudes.
I love teaching the use of the Cricut and hope that the internet situation can be resolved so that the classes can be more productive and positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment