Center Panel

Monday, February 11, 2019

Cable Knit Card

If I was excited last week to have acquired a year's worth of birthday stamps I cannot describe how excited I am this week.
When I first started card making four years ago someone posted a picture of a card made with a cable knit patterned embossing folder. I fell in love with it and tried to find one immediately. I found the one that was used in the post but they were sold out.
Life moved on and I forgot about it until recently when someone again posted a card they had made using the same folder. So my yearning was again piqued.
Since I teach Cricut classes at JoAnn's I was there for a class and decided to buy another magazine like the one I got last time. And WOW what do you think I found !!!!

This was in Issue 185 of Simply Cards and papercraft. There were several stamps included also. My favorite is the polar bear wearing a Christmas sweater. I'll use that on the next card.

No comments:

Post a Comment