Center Panel

Friday, January 18, 2019

I Finally Started Tackling The Hard Job

I was very pleased to find a meaningful way to sort my small items but decided it was time to tackle the hardest job of sorting my large paper scraps. My friend Launie helped me get started by sorting through a large pile of scraps the last time she visited. We used gallon size storage bags. I had originally bought cardboard storage boxes from Totally Tiffany, whose storage systems I love. When I moved my crafting to my sister's house that system fell by the wayside, so I needed to reinvent it. I had forgotten how easy it is to make decisions about what to keep and how to store it. I was able to get the bulk of my scraps sorted into the ROYGBIV files and put them under my desk instead of in the console they were put in when I brought everything back from my sister's. Now they will be close to me and easy to reach. I'm far from finished but feeling so much better about the path to finishing the organization,
If you aren't yet familiar with Totally Tiffany's system I highly recommend you google her and watch the videos of how she organizes.


 Please leave comments and subscribe to my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment