Center Panel

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go Into The Craftroom

As shown in the last post, I have been making good headway with my organizing project. I was so proud of myself and so relieved to have successfully tackled the dreaded chore of sorting papers. Before that, I had started organizing my smaller items and thought I was pretty much finished, but as I was going through the paper scraps bags I found even more embellishments and card pieces. I had designated a shoe box for the small embellishments and it was now so full pieces were falling out. I then decided I would need to reorganize them into more specific categories. such as by type and color. As I worked I began to see that I should resume my original system of using my Totally Tiffany Scrap Rack.

So now my work desk looks like the wreck of the Hesperus and I am, once again, feeling overwhelmed. In addition to the embellishments, I have been finding card parts from previously made card kits that do not have all of the pieces. So I must decide how best to sort them also. I will be so grateful when all of this is done so I can resume crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment