Center Panel

Friday, January 11, 2019

More Cards While Organizing



As stated in an earlier post I have been following through with a new years resolution to get my craft room organized and reward myself with card making at the end of a daily session. So, one of my finds while sorting through the mass of paper scraps was a piece of digital paper that I had accidentally printed on sticker paper. I decided to cut it into four pieces and turn them into card embellishments. Two became card fronts and two became inside embellishment.

Card 1 outside

Card 1 inside




Card 2 outside


Card 2 inside


Card 3 outside



Card 3 inside


Card 4 outside





Card 4 inside



After additional cleaning, I found an embellishment that inspired me to make a card using layering frame dies. I liked it so much I carried it through to the inside as well.

Outside
Inside


After making these cards I brought home yet more crafting items which had been stored at my sister's house. The organizing continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment