Center Panel

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Looking for bedlinens changed the course of my day

Yesterday, before my plans to start developing a business routine, I went to the basement to find the winter bedspread and pillows I put away at the beginning of spring. Retrieving them caused an avalanche of boxes and other stored items. The avalanche also exposed the whereabouts of one of my favorite craft tools which is a ScrapRack by Totally Tiffany. But the ScrapRack was still inaccessible and could not be retrieved without a lot of reorganization. So, needless to say, I spent the rest of the day cleaning and reorganizing that section of the basement. The rest of the day was spent reorganizing the ScrapRack which had to be disassembled in order to get it upstairs to the craft area.
So, although I didn't make a lot of headway towards my original agenda of developing an effective agenda, I am well pleased with my efforts of yesterday and hope to make more headway today.



No comments:

Post a Comment