Center Panel

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Day three of finding structure

Yesterday started out well enough. My organization plan calls for me to attend to online posting and responding and I did take care of that. Next, I communicated with my card class leader Launie to see if she had found a particular item we need for one of our planned cards.
I then contacted another class member, Patty who has been visiting with me to use my Cricut Easy Press to make iron on vinyl projects, to let her know that I located a design she needed to complete her latest project. Since she was not able to visit she requested that I cut the design for her. We got to talking about the t-shirts I designed for our class and mentioned that while making one of the shirts I totally forgot how to weed the design in preparation for ironing it on. We had a good laugh about that and then she (STRONGLY) suggested that I start a book with helpful hints and reminders. (She is now officially my Documentation Manager.) Then my daughter and I worked on advertising the Cricut Expressions I found while cleaning the basement the other day. So I guess you are getting the idea by now that my plans for consistent productivity are not moving in a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment