Center Panel

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Cricut Cutting Mat Cleaning

I have been using the Cricut Cutting Machine for several years and have Googled many methods for cleaning the mats. Some have been very elaborate and time consuming and some required the use of toxic sprays. So I wanted to share a method that I found a couple years ago and love because of it's simplicity and effectiveness. I cannot take credit for it but also cannot give credit where it is due as I no-longer remember where I found it. There are only two ingredients and both are useful for other household chores. I use LA's Totally Awesome cleaner, which I think I bought at the Dollar Store and a yellow Happy Face scrubby. I just cleaned two mats in les than five minutes and the mats are clean and the sticky is restored. I hope this is helpful for those new to mat cleaning and those who have not yet found an effective mat cleaning method.
If you also have a favorite method please share in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome is ... awesome! I use it all the time. However, I have a sensitive nose so I wear a painters mask when using this stuff.

    ReplyDelete