Center Panel

Saturday, June 2, 2018

No Card Box Photos Yet

I was hoping to post photos of the Anna Griffin style card set on Friday, but got working on cards for the monthly UMC card group and forgot to take the pictures. Also, the Craft Room is undergoing a transformation as we are trying to find the best arrangement for all of our stuff and still have room for live classes. And then there is the nearly constant rain which saps me of motivation and energy. I find myself envying the energy and creativity of many of the crafters that I follow. Especially Melody Lane who hosts and posts in multiple facebook groups every day. She has been my inspiration since I started using Cricut for scrapbooking and cardmaking. And speaking of card making, I can't wait to post the UMC card class photos after next Saturday's class. I have the first two prototypes completed and am so excited about card two that I can't stop looking at it. It is generic, but could easily be a man's card. I hope the group loves it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment