Center Panel

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Card Box Photos

At last ! I took the pictures of the boxes and a representative card from each. There are eight embossing folders and 24 sentiment inserts in the Anna Griffin set that was used. The card box labels were made using printable gold vinyl. The font used on the labels was an Anna Griffin font in Cricut. I also created the box template in Cricut. The pictures are disappointing as the gold label on the card boxes reflects too much light so it is hard to read. The cards are also a little difficult to see as the embossing of the sentiment is a little low so does not have much shadow. I'm planning on getting a better light box for my photography soon. But I wanted to get the post done as I have been promising it for a while. If I can get better pictures I will post them again.






No comments:

Post a Comment