Center Panel

Monday, May 28, 2018

Update on Boxed Card Sets

As I announced in a previous blog, my sister and I are working on creating boxed card sets based on Anna Griffin embossing folders.The card boxes, which were designed in Cricut Design Space,  are cut and put together. The card fronts have been embossed and are attached to the card bases. Now we are working on the design and production of inside sentiments. There are two sets of cards. One is white and the other is cream. Each box holds twelve cards and envelopes. Label stickers were designed in Cricut and printed on Gold printable vinyl and attached to the front of the card boxes. There will also be a sticker on the back with our information which has been designed in Cricut but not printed yet. This is definitely not a project I ever previously considered as I really enjoy making one of a kind items. But this project is so easy, as the embossing folders come with interchangeable sentiments. Even the inside sentiments are easily available and replicate-able as I found them in the Anna Griffin Cricut cartridges I own. All of this is important to me because I have concerns about selling hand made items because of facebook posts by sellers who get complaints about the imperfections in handcrafted items. I am looking forward to posting the finished product, which will hopefully be, on Friday. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment