Center Panel

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Cleaning A Mirror (Not Craft Related)

While cleaning my bathroom mirror this morning I felt compelled to blog about a cleaning technique I found by accident. My mirror is a hand-me-down that I was gifted with twenty five years ago and have always had difficulty with foggy spots when trying to clean just using Windex and paper towels. (Just for reference I used to clean houses professionally). One day, just by happenstance, I grabbed a magic eraser after I had sprayed the mirror with the Windex and, low and behold, I had a nearly streak and fog free result. I have been using the magic eraser ever since. Sometimes just dry or with water and continue to have success. So I thought I would, for a change, blog about something not crafting related in case anyone else was needing help with mirror cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment