Center Panel

Friday, May 25, 2018

Loving My Cricut

In my last post I announced my newest project of making boxed sets of Anna Griffin inspired cards. I am, at the same time, preparing for a card class using an Anna Griffin paper pack I received as part of an Anna Griffin purchase on HSN. The package came with a photo of card designs that can be made,mostly, with papers and embellishments in the paper pack. The "Mostly" is the glitch. Fortunately I own several Anna Griffin Cricut cartridges and have been able to replicate, or closely approximate, needed embellishments using my Cricut. The version I have is the Explore Air 2 and I am constantly amazed at how accurately intricate cuts are achieved. I am hoping that there is a Cricut Maker in my future as the reconfigured cutting system looks even more capable of managing those intricate cuts. It never ceases to confuse me when crafters post that they have bought a Cricut, or any product for that matter, and are then afraid to use it. The crafting police are not out there waiting to catch someone making mistakes or producing imperfect content. In addition, there is soooo much help on line through Facebook and YouTube to help. I also want to give a shoutout to the Cricut company for the immense improvement in their response to problems since I purchased my first Cricut. I have not heard complaints about that since Ashish Arora became CEO. I also want to give a shoutout to the mentor of so many Cricut users, Melody Lane. Stay tuned for the Anna Griffin Card Box reveal next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment