Center Panel

Thursday, August 26, 2021

First Altenew Academy Assignment

 My classes finally downloaded and I took my first lesson. I was so excited to get started that as soon as I completed the lesson I dove right into doing the assignment. 

I used some elements from the Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp set and stamped them randomly on white card stock using colors from  the Red Cosmos and Green Fields cube dye ink sets. Backed with red card stock and adhered to white A2 size card.








                               I used gold Wink of Stella to enhance the open leaf stamps


I stamped the sentiment on white card stock with Ruby Red Crisp Ink 
from Red Cosmos Cube Ink Set and backed with red card stock.



This was a very different style for me

 and I enjoyed the process and 

am so pleased with the results. 

I hope you like it also.

Please let me know what you think in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your very first submission of AECP! Woot!! Your card looks fantastic and I am sure it shimmers in the light too! That Wink of Stella is wonderful!
    Thank you for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.
    TIP: I would suggest leaving a bit of space around your project (on the main photo) and not crop the photo too close to the project so the eyes have some neutral area to settle down and focus on the card. Please do try and see the difference it makes :)

    ReplyDelete