Center Panel

Monday, August 10, 2020

Labeling Copic Ciaos

 I received a great gift today, but first the back story.

     I have been taking alcoholin coloring classes fro Kit and Clowder for a couple of years. I started out using Spectrum Noir pens because they are more affordable than Copics. I like those just fine. Although I do wish they came with the brush tip. (You can buy those for the SNs but it would be expensive). I wanted to switch to Copics because it is easier to follow along with the lessons if you are using the same colors.                                                                                           

     As many of you already know, Copics are expensive! So I decided to buy the Ciaos. The problem is that the numbers are listed on the side of the pens rather than the end. This makes them hard to locate quickly. I tried to make my own lid labels but was not very successful. Plus, even had I been successful it would have taken a VERY long time to type them up and cut them out.

     So, the gift I got today was a download of a full set of lables sized to fit the Ciao lids. All I have to do now is print out the lables and stick them to the pens with small glue dots. 

This is going to take a while so I probably will not get anything else crafty done today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment