Center Panel

Monday, December 23, 2019

Review of We R Memory Keepers Foil Pens

I am in love with the We R Memory Keepers foil pens. I must admit I was quite resistant to trying them. Early in my transition from scrapbooking to card making I bought the We R Memory Keepers original foiling pen and found it awkward to use and got inconsistent results. When the foiling machines came out I immediately became enamored and had to have one. I love it when it works well but get frustrated by having to manage the embossing sandwich. In addition, the foil stamps can be expensive, so I had to question why I would need to go back to using a pen. Well, thanks to Tuesday Morning and the half-price deal, I gave in and bought two pens. I watched a youtube on how to connect them to my Cricut and plunged right in. I used my GoPress and Foil gold foil and the results were perfect the first time. I used it again last night with equally great results.
What makes this GREAT is that I don't have to buy more "stuff" because I can use designs that I already have through Cricut Design Space. So, while I have no intention of abandoning my Go Press and Foil machine, the WeRMemory Keepers pens will be the more frequent choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment