Center Panel

Saturday, December 21, 2019

New Years Crafting Resolutions

As I spend yet another day cleaning and organizing my craft room I am inspired to make some New Years' resolutions in order to gain control of a very limited area containing far too much STUFF


Although I have made some headway about organizing in the past weeks I keep running into the same problems: Paper scraps from preparing for my monthly card class
                          Embellishments made from Watercolor Wednesday and Kit and Clowder


I actually have a very elegant system for paper handling, thanks to Totally Tiffany, but neglect to use it efficiently as I get so wrapped up in crafting



I  hesitate to make cards out of my premade embellishments for no good reason at all. I think I am under the illusion that I will use them as inspiration pieces. But in the years that I have been crafting, I don't think I have ever actually done that. LOL

So the new deal is: Clean up after each card
                               Make a card out of each successfully completed embellishment

For future consideration: putting together card kits to sell or use as rewards. At this time I have far more cards then I will ever use. Despite being an avid card maker I seldom actually send cards!

I would love to hear your suggestions for clutter control you use in your craft area.








No comments:

Post a Comment