Center Panel

Saturday, June 22, 2019

All Set Up For Infusible Inking

I made sure that I was awake at midnight on June 16 so that I could order the new Infusible Ink, pens, markers, and transfer paper as soon as it went on sale. I couldn't find butcher paper in any of the local grocery stores but Melody Lane posted a link to an Amazon site that sells it. Then, yesterday, on my way home from a luncheon, I stopped at a Michael's and bought a T-shirt sold by Cricut, more pens and markers, another box of transfer paper, and heat resistant tape. When I got home I opened an e-mail from Melody Lane with a link to a design she made and was sharing with her Patreons. I immediately set out to make in and adhere it to the T-shirt I bought. The weeding was a little difficult but worked out just fine. The shirt is pictured below and I am loving it. The largest size T-shirt that Michaels had was XL and I probably wear an XXL, but I will still be wearing this shirt.

If you're a Cricut user I hope you will be trying this new product line. It's a little scary, but I'm betting that once you try it you will love the ease of use and permanent adhesion. They have even come out with a glitter transfer paper. I love that Cricut continues to grow and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment