Center Panel

Monday, December 3, 2018

Finally Using My Stash

After the November UMC card class, I embarked on my intention of using up scraps and embellishments I have left over from YEARS of crafting. I hadn't intended to focus on Christmas Cards but found so much premade stuff I couldn't resist. The Santa in the background is a Donna Dewberry design I painted several years ago.

I also made a non-shaker card by accident because I forgot to powder the sticky edge around the opening. So disappointed because I worked so hard on it and knew that I needed to do the powdering and should have done it as soon as I thought of it.


Now it is time to prepare for the December UMC card class but, now that I have started, I will resume my mission to use up my stash next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment