Center Panel

Friday, December 28, 2018

Craftroom Cleaning and Two Cards Made

I have been diligently working on my resolutions to reorganize my craft room and use my cache of embellishments, scraps, and partially made cards.
I actually started the craft room cleaning and reorganizing Christmas Eve day and continued through today. Still not quite finished but enough so that I felt justified in doing some actually crafting.
While cleaning I came across a card I made a long time ago but ruined by double stamping which was uneven. I made labels to cover the stamping and salvaged a disaster.


The second card was made from a card base that I cut a shape out of to use for another card and the card base was the only paper I had that matched what I was making. I always thought that it would make a nice window card. The inside was a stamp I was practicing a technique with. So when I came across both of these items I decided that were a good match. I used vellum to cover the opening and stamped some snow on the outside and also put in some smaller snow with a gel pen.


So now I have fulfilled another resolution of making at least one Christmas card a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment