Center Panel

Friday, October 5, 2018

Planning My First Live Event

My plan for growing a crafting presence has always included making Youtube videos. (I refer to them as the worlds most boring videos.) So I'm particularly anxious about the recent movement within my crafting community to move towards live presentations. This venture is truly a struggle for me. I have been attempting for the past two years to learn how to manage video editing and am so intimidated by the programming involved in this. Melody Lane, who I have followed for years, has been teaching her patreons to use a program for producing live presentations and I have spent weeks trying to get the hang of that. So, pushing through my anxiety, I am planning a live presentation on Wednesday, October 10th to show a set of Wreath Making Stencils I designed in Cricut Design Space. I haven't decided yet on the time but will send out a notice as soon as that is finalized. I hope that anyone reading this will sign in to the live event and give me constructive criticism on how I can improve. I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment