Center Panel

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Cricut Glitter Iron on Shirt w/ Silly Selfie

A crafty friend came to visit and make a reverse canvas iron on. I really liked the image she used and just knew I wanted it for a T-shirt. I went out and bought the glitter and finally got around to making the shirt today.
Talk about craft fails! Not once, but twice I cut the gold glitter incorrectly. I had to go buy more because once started, I HAD to finish.
So here I am posting the finished product. Since I had tried it on to see how it looked I decided to take a selfie. Try as I might to use a selfie stick I could not get the shot I wanted. Nor could I get the selfie stick to stay in one position. So my selfie is a shot of me in the mirror with the iPhone covering my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment