Center Panel

Monday, September 24, 2018

The Cricut Crafting Struggle is Real

My paper crafting journey began shortly after my youngest grandson was born twenty-one years ago. I purchased a scrapbooking kit I found on sale and began with that. A year or so later my sister met someone who sold Creative Memories and we both became fans of that representative, Cyndi Newman, and her products.
 We went to our first crop which is where we became aware of the Cricut Cutting Machine and immediately became fans. My friend Patty was also at the crop and was already using the Cricut and advised us about which cartridges to buy. As soon as we got home we went on Amazon and purchased a used Cricut and the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge.
My first struggle was trying to remove items from the VERY STICKY MAT! After ruining many a cut I learned to pull the mat away from the paper instead of the paper away from the mat. My next and more pressing struggle was trying to understand how to size objects. If I had stopped there I would not be writing this blog. But a wonderful thing occurred. I found Cricut Craft Room online.
There were certainly some struggles with that because of some connection and program configuration issues. That all changed when Ashish Arora became the CEO.
None of this prevented me from buying the next generation of Cricut Machines which was the Cricut Expression. Owning this machine put me on my current path and I am now the proud owner of the Explore Air 2.
You know that the Maker is in my future!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment