Center Panel

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Cricut Easy Press Guide





Just a quick note to let Easy Press owners/users know that there is a new downloadable heat setting guide. Go to Cricut.com online and scroll down until you find it. You can open it on your computer and/or download it. It is much easier to follow than the one that comes with the press. There are also pictures to enhance the directions and an explanation of the icons used in the instructions.
If you make projects using iron-on vinyl the Easy Press is a great addition to your crafting supplies. It provides even pressure and covers a larger area than your regular iron. If you also get the pressing pad you won't need to set up your ironing board. This is a big plus for me.
I like it so much that I use my press for some of my regular ironing also.
Although it is not listed as an iron on surface, my friend and I ironed vinyl on a piece of wood. I was amazed at how well it turned out. If she gives me permission I will post of photo of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment