Center Panel

Friday, August 17, 2018

Cricut success after much drama

I spent the entire morning struggling to connect to my Cricut machine. I could easily access the Design Space site and open my design, but could not get either of my computers to connect to the machine. I repeatedly followed the on-screen directions to reset the connection to no avail. I repeatedly turned everything off and on. I went online to seek help from Google. HOURS !!! Although I haven't used the cord since I bought the machine, since it has Bluetooth, I searched the house to see if I could find it. Also to no avail. Just as I was ready to give up entirely it occurred to me that others might be experiencing the same problem and checked Facebook. Sure enough, that was the case. Thanks to whoever it was that posted suggestions on resolving this as they worked and I was able to complete my project of personalizing my machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment