Center Panel

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Surprise Card

I'm so excited that I couldn't wait to post about the card I made for the July 2018 UMC Card Class. A few months ago I promised to make a certain card but couldn't come up with what, I thought, was an appropriate design. Since then I have been looking in every craft store and on line for a stamp and die set that was just right and that I could justify spending the money on. Well, yesterday, the magic happened and today I made the prototype for the card. I can't show it on this post because some of the group members follow this blog and I want everyone to be surprised. But I couldn't hold back from posting about it because I am so excited about how it turned out. And this despite tearing the paper when I removed the tape that was holding the dies in place. So please be sure to check back on July 16th to see the reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment