Center Panel

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Organize, Organize, Organize

I am, once again, organizing what I thought was already organized. I have taken the organization classes from Totally Tiffany and bought many of her products. I love her and her products, but I'm still struggling. I used to represent Close to My Heart and bought many of their organizing products, but I'm still struggling. I just got a new Craft Box and arranged everything thoughtfully, but I'm still struggling. I think I need a craft store so that I can have floor to ceiling shelves and have everything in plain view. All my paper could be displayed face forward so that I wouldn't have to pull them out one by one to see what they are. My embossing folders, stamps, and dies would each have their own place. My pens and pencils would stand at attention in their own slots... OK, enough day dreaming. Let me get to what I really wanted to blog about today. During my organizing I found many embellishments to put in my, nearly full, embellishment box. I keep promising myself that I will actually use them but, so far, have used very few. I am making a vow to schedule a regular day on my calendar to make cards from the embellishment box and will post the results. Keep Watch !!!

1 comment: