Center Panel

Monday, February 12, 2018

I Said I Would So I Did

I posted recently that I would start using the leftover pieces I have been saving from cards and other paper crafting. So last night, even though I was really sleepy, I pulled out my embellishment box and made a card. Everything except the card base and ribbon was from the box. The only thing left to add is the inside sentiment. I usually wait to add that when I know who I will be sending it to and what I want to thank them for. That idea is what actually got me started card making. I would go to the store looking for just the right card and could usually find one with the right theme but not quite the right sentiment. So, as other crafters have noted, I have spent thousands of dollars to make a five dollar card. LOL. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment