Center Panel

Friday, January 12, 2018

Trying some new techniques

Since I am ready for my Saturday card class I decided to spend some time today trying out a few new techniques I saw demonstrated on YouTube. I was pleased with the results of my first attempt but was frustrated with the stamp I used for the inside sentiment. It just would not ink up evenly. I was particularly interested in this card because I have had the set of Anna Griffin embossing folders for a couple of years but haven't used them because I didn't like the small tab closer. When I saw the idea of using ribbon to close the card I couldn't wait to try it. The other new technique was used to foil stamp the rose image by using glue on the stamp and letting it set, and then adhering the foil by placing it over the stamped image and running the card through the embossing machine enclosed in a folded sheet of paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment