Center Panel

Sunday, January 14, 2018

New Craft Cabinet

Instead of being in Church this morning I am at home needing to rearrange my craft/bedroom due to the delivery last night of a Craft Box. For those not familiar with craft boxes they are cabinets which expand with hinged doors and include a work desk which folds down. I have been wanting one since I first became aware of them about two years ago. They are quite expensive so I never expected to have one, but my daughter found a used one on an internet sale sight at a much reduced cost. So, not only am I urgently needing to organize so that I can access the clothes in my closet, my son in law is now at urgent care for treatment of what we imagine is pulled muscles from loading and unloading the cabinet. Once the room is clean and organized I will post pictures of the cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment