Center Panel

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Altenew Easy Die Cutting Techniques


Once again I was able to make my card using the same stamp set used in the class demonstration. However I did not have the same die. I used the Altenew Stacked Diamonds Cover Die for the blue embossed layer and was very pleased with the result.                          

I decided to go for a (mostly) monochromatic effect and used Altenew Glacier Caves Mini Cube inks to color the flowers and the Altenew Green Fields mini Cubes for the leaves.

                     


I love learning ways to expand my craft supplies by finding ways to use the supplies I already have in different ways. It never hurts to save money (to buy more craft supplies of course)!


    


                                 

                          



                             

3 comments:

  1. Can you please clarify the name of this class? You mentioned All About Layering Dies, are you sure you don't mean Easy Die Cutting Techniques?
    The card turned out fab, I like that you used the die for debossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did misname that class and will change it right away. Thanks for catching that.

      Delete
  2. I love this ! The colors are absolutely gorgeous! 💙💙

    ReplyDelete