Center Panel

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Altenew All About Layering Lesson 9

 I was grateful to realize I had purchased an Altenew watercolor stamp set when I was recently attending a craft show. There were several examples in the package showing ways to use the stamps and I was easily able to transpose one of the designs to a slimline card.

I struggled to get a good stamp image as this is a smooth flat stamp. I kept getting blotchy or missing spots. Luckily I thought to google the problem and found a solution on a youtube by Jennifer McGuire titled "How to get a clear stamped image". The answer was to stamp it first with a clear sticky ink such as Versa Mark and stamp it off. As you can see that solved the problem.


The stamp set used is A STUDY IN WATERCOLOR and the inks are the greens from the mini cube GREEN FIELDS collection

1 comment: