Center Panel

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

ALTENEW ALL ABOUT LAYERING 1 LESSON 5

  Inspiration for this card came quickly. One of my new Altenew stamp sets had just the right stamp for showcasing a single flower. The flower is from the Altenew Build A Flower: Hawaiian Coral set.


I stamped the outline layer on Xpress It smooth cardstock with VersaMark watermark ink and applied Ranger gold embossing powder.  

After this was heat set I stamped the base color using Frosty Pink from the Red Cosmos ink cubes set. 

I then used the middle shading stamp using Coral Berry, also from the Red Cosmos set.

The sentiment from the same flower set was perfect for this card and was stamped with Jet Black Crisp Dye ink.

I really love the elegance of a single element card and this one will be a go to for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment