Center Panel

Thursday, November 7, 2019

AINT IT FUNNY HOW (CRAFTING) TIME SLIPS AWAY

It isn't that I haven't been crafting, just not the kind of crafting that is post-worthy. On Monday I had to drive my daughter to an appointment in Hanover. After her appointment, we went to Hobby Lobby where I treated myself to the Desk Maid Hands-Free Embossing Station. On Tuesday I had a Cricut Class to prepare for and teach. On Wednesday my dog was behaving strangely and the vet wasn't available so I had to watch over her while I played with my new Tim Holtz Vagabond 2 embossing machine. (The dog is fine. It appears she ate some catnip and was High). And so far today I had to take my grandson to work and grocery shop. Of course, I forgot the main thing I went there for so I will need to go back. And then when I got home and tried to vacuum the vacuum was so full it wouldn't pick anything up so I had to clean it first.

On the positive side, I was asked to offer Cricut classes by a private business owner so if you live in or near York, Pennsylvania I will be offering Cricut classes at a new consignment store called  "Charmed Again" located across from the Home Depot on Market Street.


No comments:

Post a Comment