Center Panel

Friday, October 25, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM A PAPER CRAFTER

I was super excited today when I was able to correctly line up a stamp.
I hate throwing out even the smallest piece of cardstock.
I can craft happily all day long but HATE to clean up afterward.
I love making cards but seldom send them.
Related to the above, I am very possessive of everything I create.
People, not you who are reading this, argue with me when I say I am not creative. I am a copycat. I'm a much better copycat than I used to be, though, and can combine things in unique configurations.
I can spend whole days watching YouTubes of cardmaking and other techniques, but put off laundry for weeks.

I want to leave you with a picture of the card I just finished and the stamp I had to line up several times. You will understand when you see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment