Center Panel

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Accepted a Cricut Challenge

Although I teach Cricut in the Northern Maryland and Southern York County PA areas and follow Melody Lane religiously I don't often go on the official Cricut Facebook page. But I happened to do that today and decided to accept a challenge  to make something for Diwali. I found a
Diwali Mandala in Design Space and removed some of the layers. My first attempt was with wooden coasters. I printed out six copies but only used one of them which I colored in with the purple and red infusible ink pens. I used the same copy for both coasters. The first one is a bit brighter but I like them both. I liked the design so much that I then cut the design with plain purple infusible ink paper and liked it so much I put it on right away. The shirt is not as dark as it looks in the picture and is definitely purple, not blue.



2 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention that the coasters were made with thin wooden craft circles I got at Walmart. They were fairly thin but stood up well to the heat from the #EasyPress

    ReplyDelete