Center Panel

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Yesterday Life Gave Me Lemonade

I am so excited to say that I had my first Michaels Cricut 101 class. Some might have been disappointed to only have one student, but I was thrilled. I love having one person classes because I can attend to their specific needs. Plus, we really get to know each other.
So that was one glass of lemonade. But when I left and was loading up my car a shopper leaving Michaels offered to help me. When she saw that I had the Cricut Maker she commented that I would love it, thinking that I had just bought it. When I explained that I was actually teaching Cricut she was so excited. It turns out that she will be opening a consignment shop to have a place to sell her own crafts and stated she has a back room that she wants to use for classes and would love to have me teach there. That was a whole pitcher of lemonade.
I can't wait to start. She isn't opening till October though so I will have time to plan curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment