Center Panel

Saturday, April 6, 2019

New Card 1

Although I haven't posted in a while I have been busy designing cards. This first one is not a Cricut design but one that I am most proud of because in the four-plus years I have been card making, this is the first one totally conceived and designed by me!


 

The card started with me making an Art Impressions watercolored wreath. I liked how it turned out and wanted to put a sentiment in the center but I had gotten some color on it. I decided to cut the center out and then got the idea of putting it on the front of a card with a see-through window. Then I needed a design for the center. I found a Stampin Up nest stamp that fit perfectly. It looked fine when the card was closed, but when opened it looked too bare so I added some Art Impressions branches and leaves. The birds are also Art Impression stamps. So all I need now is to decide the title and sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment