Center Panel

Sunday, February 25, 2018

How I Went to the Doctor and Got Stampin' Up Stamps

Life is pretty crazy sometimes. A local Doctor's office accidentally sent someone else's mail to my house. So I took it back to them (unopened). While I was waiting for the receptionist to finish with a patient a gentleman who was sitting in the waiting room and I engaged in conversation. I soon mentioned that I was a crafter. The patient at the reception window heard that and turned around and asked me if I used stamps. It took me a minute to realize she didn't mean postage stamps. LOL. When I said yes she told me that her sister needed to de-stash and had a bunch of Stampin' Up Stamps she needed to get rid of. I gave her my number and told her to have her sister give me a call. She called me several days later and we made a date to meet. She lives an hour and a half from me. I now am the proud owner of one hundred Stampin' Up stamp SETS. Some folks don't like going to the doctor. I think it is my new favorite store.

No comments:

Post a Comment